||Checking the Storm
||right step-through overhead club
|Is part of:
||Push Drag, Cat Stance, Inward Parry, Outward Block, Double Factor
Yellow Belt Technique Edit
- Push Drag back to 3:00 into a left Cat Stance while doing a right Inward Parry and left Outward Block. Right hand circles down from parry to check low. Control attacker's weapon with your left hand, above his wrist.
- Execute a left snapping ball kick to attacker's groin landing in a left Front Twist stance.
- Do a right Side Kick to attackers right knee. As you land from the kick, pull with your left hand while doing a right Back Knuckle to attackers face.
- Track down attacker's right arm towards the club to release his grip and gain control of the weapon.
- (optional) while retreating execute a back hand strike with the club.