||right step through straight punch
|Is part of:
||Neutral Bow, Inward Block, Forward Bow
Yellow Belt Technique Edit
- Step back with your left foot into a left Neutral Bow while doing a left Inward Block, closing attackers center line. Right hand checks at waist.
- Open left hand as a check and move into a left Forward Bow while doing a right Horizontal Thrust punch to attackers ribs to open their center line.
- Circle your right hand clockwise down, in, over, and around your opponent's right arm as you counter grab your opponent's wrist.
- Immediately pull your opponent down and toward you while delivering a right roundhouse kick to the attacker's mid-section.
- Drop forward into a right neutral bow while executing a left vertical punch to attacker's right kidney with your right knee inside of and pressing up against your opponent's right knee
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.