||defense against a two-hand push
|Is part of:
||Neutral Bow, Inward Block, Forward Bow
Yellow Belt Technique Edit
- Step back with your left foot into a right Neutral Bow while doing a right Inward Block.
- Do a left Vertical Thrust punch to chest/sternum while turning into a right Forward Bow using torque to increase the power of the punch.
- Slide your left hand down to check attackers arms as you do a right Back Knuckle to the right side of attackers face and cover out.
- (optional) While covering out do a right downward hammer to attacker's groin.
- (optional) While covering out do a right upward heel kick to attacker's groin
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.